MemPlaza is committed to ensure that every Buyer is completely satisfied with their experience with us and our Sellers.If ever you are not completely satisfied, you can request to return an item for up to 15 days from the date of delivery.
For and on behalf of the Seller, MemPlaza will refund the Sale Price paid upon return of the item in its original conditions and the original shipping costs as detailed in the order.
About refunds: Refunds will always be processed and credited to the original payment method. We are unable to process refunds to a different credit or debit card, or an alternate payment method. Be aware that if you, as Buyer, paid with a rechargeable pre-paid card, you must keep the card until you are satisfied with your purchases, as refunds must always be processed back to the original payment method.
The procedures that must be followed are based on the reason(s) why you want to return an item.
- If a Buyer wishes to return an item without a specific reason
- The buyer has to access his account with Memplaza and request to return the item by accessing MY ORDERS section and opening a ticket. The Buyer requesting a return must include this information: the Order ID and the Sale Price Paid and the reason why the item is being returned.
- Within 5 working days, Merchant will provide Buyer with the Address where the item must be shipped. Based on the Seller location, the shipping address where the item must be shipped might not be located in the same country of the Buyer.
- The buyer has to ship the product via a certified system at its own expenses. The Item must be returned with any and all accessories, if any.
- The returning shipping costs are fully assumed by the Buyer. However, Memplaza, based on several factors including Buyer’s location, location of the seller, cost of the order, history of return, may consider, at its sole discretion, to offset some or all of the cost of returning the item by crediting these costs to your MemPlaza account as Store Credit.
- When the item is received by the Seller, MemPlaza will refund the full amount plus, as set forth in the above article, Shipping Costs, to the Buyer.
- The buyer has to access his account with Memplaza and request to return the item by accessing MY ORDERS section and then by opening a ticket within the order section. By opening this ticket, the Buyer is contacting the Seller. The Buyer requests to return the item must contain this information:
- explanation about why the item received does not match the description of the product
- one or more photos
- The Merchant upon receiving the claim, may offer the Buyer a new product shipped at Seller’s sole expenses. The Buyer must return the product to the Seller.
- Merchant will provide Buyer with the Address where the item must be shipped and instruction on how to return the item. Based on the Seller location, the shipping address where the item must be shipped might not be located in the same country of the Buyer.
- The Buyer will ship the product according to the instruction provided by the Merchant. Upon shipping, the Buyer will provide Merchant with the tracking number of the shipment. The item must be returned with a valid tracking number to be eligible for refund.
- MemPlaza, on behalf of the Seller, will refund the Buyer with the Sale Price paid. The returning shipping costs, at Memplaza sole discretion, may be credited to the Buyer’s account with MemPlaza as store credit.
Please also read the Buyer's Protection Policy
MemPlaza does not accept items returned to the MemPlaza business address, as MemPlaza does not sell any product and the buying and selling relationship is only between the Buyer purchasing an item from a Seller. If an item is delivered to MemPlaza, the item is considered not returned and the Buyer is not eligible for any refund.